It is very important to stay healthy at all times and one way to achieve that is by not missing out on healthy food and vegetables in our daily meals.
Staying fit is not just all about being healthy, but you also have to balance it up by taking in the essential nutrients that you need to help you achieve your health goals.
The following are 5 best foods you should never miss ur on your meal plans to stay healthy:
1. Leafy Veggies: leafy veggies or leafy greens can be added as toppings on your meals or made a smoothie to add quality health value to your body because they play a very important role in your body. Do not be border about the bitter taste, all that matters is the phytochemicals that are present in the veggies that help to revitalize your body system in every way. Two good examples are spinach and broccoli.
2. Olive Oil: This is also a very important supplement for your meals as it blends perfectly with leafy dark-green veggies. Most people prefer extra virgin olive oil because it is less processed. This is very good for the heart and the brains.
3. Flaxseeds: Flaxseeds contains a good amount of fibre that helps to reduce cholesterol and combat constipation. When you want to add them in your food, you will have to grind the seeds in a grinder (preferably coffee grinder) and sprinkle it in any of your recipes.
4. Oatmeals: There is nothing as important as an oatmeal refreshing breakfast to begin the day. Sure oats are very healthy and should be eaten once in a while. Taking oatmeals with fruits is one of the best health practices, because of the nutritional facts that are contained in the oats. Oatmeal has different recipes ranging from cookies to sprinkling on ice-cream.
5. Green Tea & Likes: Fantastic indeed to have a cup of tea 2 – 3 times a day. Taking tea daily is much better than taking soft drink or soda on a daily basis. Green tea is perfect when it comes to nutritional value. Green tea is highly rich in polyphenols which is a free radical fighter. It also plays a major role in boosting one’s metabolism and burning fat that is stored up beneath the skin.
I hope this information is helpful to those who are particular about their meals and don’t want to miss out on being healthy. Find out more in this link here